Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard of them i have tried to look on the net and have not been able to find a web site please help - mike

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry wes no pics, my truck is along way from being nice the suspension cost more then the truck is worth. but its a work in progress. thankx for the infor Squatty. i have heard that they also make full floating 9 " anyone else got any info- mike

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Summers Brothers has been around for a long time. They are one of the most respected vendors when it comes to higher end axle components.

Search on the drag racer forums you'll find quite a bit of information about them.

Summer Brothers
530 S. Mountain Ave.
Ontario, CA 91762

·
Registered
196 Posts
if you want a full float 9" go to stockcarproducts.com

·
Registered
69 Bronco crawler, 85 Bronco dormant baja build, 93 Bronco cruiser, 05 F150 supercharged 5.4 tow rig
359 Posts
the problem is that the only 40spline "diff" i know of is a spool... but i guess if you need 40spl axles you probably have tires that make daily driving suck anyway :goodfinge

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea your right muddy i dont know of anyone who makes a locker or pos for a 40 spline axle, but iam looking. iam running 33" bfg for now and in the future i will run 35" bfg. i will mostly get a currie 9" with 31 or 35 spline and a locker. - mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts