Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My workplace hosts about six trail rides every year. This was our last for the 2008 season. My truck is only rear wheel drive until I get gears in the front, so I didn't take her down. We headed down Friday after half a day at work and spent Saturday on the trail 'til sundown. After dark, we saw 007: Quantum of Solace.

The stock Jeeps scraped bottom a number of times, but no straps were ever used. We all made it through without damage. The Cherokee's rear bumper cover popped off, but was popped back onto the clips with some effort.

Rigs and drivers:
1990 Bronco (not stock!), Brian / UTIBronco
JK Rental, Mike and Family (TJ is busy getting big upgrades)
1999 Cherokee (stock), Cameron
Summit Machine JK, Jim

·
Premium Member
23,551 Posts
looks like a good time. That last second where everyone is going down. How come they were not farther over towards the passenger side of that drop. looks like it would be less but pucker factor going that way.

·
Registered
412 Posts
looks like a good time. That last second where everyone is going down. How come they were not farther over towards the passenger side of that drop. looks like it would be less but pucker factor going that way.
It would but what you cant see in these pics is there is a hole you have to keep the drivers side out of and if you are further to the passenger it is a little bit steeper and the cherokee would have probably rolled, lol he came pretty close
The trail rides are always lots of fun and it would be nice to see some more Broncos out there I hate being the odd man out.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Thanks for the pics....Just shared them with a buddy who moved from Moab to TX several years ago and now's he homesick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts