Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sun visor was on the bronco when I purchased it and I dont like it. I dont really expect much interest in this thing, So whatever you offer, its yours:beer I cant ship it, but I can hold onto it until February.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fireguy50 said:
Is it on backwards :confused:
Nope thats the way its supposed to be! Someone here on FSB said thats the way they all looked back then before Lund made the ones we can all recognise now.

That visor pissed me off alot. The people that installed it caused 75% of the rust on the entire truck! They used sheet metal screws straight into the body! They are around 8 spots of rust because of that thing!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
It's old skool, dawg!!!:toothless Yea they were pretty hedious back in the day....you'll have a hard time getting rid of that...I'm not sure the trash man'll even take it!!!:histerica

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
please kill that hideos peice of plastic. It needs to be gone.

It even looks like it should mount on the rear of the bronco as a type of rain gutter or something for the back window, but WTF were they thinking making it as a front visor?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
um i think your problem is that, that is not a sun visor is deffinatly a hood scoop ill pay some cash to see it mounted to your hood! :thumbup :toothless

·
Registered
419 Posts
:uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke: :uke:
LoL ......got a buck here to burn it.
Front spoiler maybe?
Tim

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmm... Im starting to think that you guys dont like it:shrug

hehehe

I dont know how well it will burn(does fiberglass burn?) I dont think the apartment managers will like me burning it here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts