Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are just a few pics of me being bored on a Sunday afternoon. It seems that boredom always has a cure... Wheeling! So this is a little trail close to my house that I like to go and practice, clear my head, or just generally enjoy my day. Of course I didn't get any pictures of the harder obsticles because I was by myself. I know, I know, not really a smart idea.:smilie_slap But it's a pretty mild trail. Enjoy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm Sorry Guys, I can't get the thread to let me upload the pictures. But the pictures are in my photo gallery if you go to my garage you'll see them there.:doh0715:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I like it too. It works really well for me. I asked around and everyone said that those 4.9L were bulletproof, so... I just went with it. It's pretty torquey too. Nice bottom end power. And you can call me old school, but I just like have a manual when I'm wheeling. I think it gives me more control.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like the paint job. did you paint the blue yourself?
Thanks! I like it, but I cannot take the credit for it. I bought it with that paint job. I'm pretty sure that it is original, cause if you were to see it in person you'd be able to see all the little flaws that it has all over. But it's pretty sweet if I may say so. I'm trying to protect what I can of the paint by building sliders and bumpers this weekend. And after I get some more money for more steel, (geez it's getting expensive) I'm going to exo-cage it. Well that is the plan anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts