Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 6:30am on a Sunday morning and I feel inclined to share my little story because I'm now awake when I should be sleeping.

My mom comes in my room shortly after 6am and tells me some fella was running across the front yard and dad went outside with his gun and she doesn't want me to miss the excitement. I'm like, ok, sure thing. So, I get up.

While dad is outside seeing what the hell is going on, some guy pulls up in the driveway and says there was a wreck next door and he called 911. Dad gets dressed and goes to investigate. He's gone for awhile and finally comes back to give us the low down. Apparently some kid was travelling entirely too fast and hit this minor curve where the road is really wet from all the rain. He then proceeded to wrap his little truck around a telephone pole in my neighbor's yard. He lives just over the hill and was running home - that's who dad saw running across the front yard. Dad says the telephone pole was in the front seat and has no idea how the kid got out and ran home.

ANYHOW...the humor to this story is the whole thing with my dad getting his gun. When he first heard the noise of the impact and looked out to see a kid running across the front yard, he thought the noise was the hood being slammed shut on Brutus and that somebody was trying to steal my truck. :toothless

I guess I'm gonna go back to bed now and try to go back to sleep. Carry on.

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
Funny story, sleep tight:thumbup

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Sucks for that "poor fella" (read: dumbshit who can't drive safely on not-so-dry roads)....but I'm glad he didn't take your Bronco as a replacement :thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
gnite ,mels have good dreams

abiout me

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imlikeojnow said:
gnite ,mels have good dreams

abiout me
Oh you know it. ;)

I forgot to include he really did a number on that telephone pole. The power company is down there now replacing the pole because the impact broke it. You know buddy must have been flat out hauling aaaassss to hit so hard to break a telephone pole. :shocked I asked dad if the kid was drunk and that's how he managed to survive and run away, but dad said he didn't know.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that would explain why he took off running and what he doing out at 6am on a Sunday morning.

I should take a picture of this curve. People used to run off the road and hit my neighbor's mailbox all the time and it's a simple curve. We're not talking like a real turn in the road where it's posted to slow down. But somehow people always lose it.

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
i think he did it just to have a reasomn to ruin in front of mels house....lol

i stalk her for that sole purpose

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Uh huh, sure thing.

Maybe after the comment about my dad coming outside with his .357, you may wanna rethink your stalker plan. ;)

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
man that would really suck to get home and have to explain to someone why the truck was wrapped around a pole & being shot in the ass :histerica

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
dsotmoon said:
man that would really suck to get home and have to explain to someone why the truck was wrapped around a pole & being shot in the ass :histerica
Had to explain it to my dad.....it wasn't a truck, it was his cavalier. although i didn't get shot in the ass.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
So you got pics of the wreck right?

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Uh huh, sure thing.

Maybe after the comment about my dad coming outside with his .357, you may wanna rethink your stalker plan. ;)

no worries i got ninja like reflexes....lol

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Oh you know it. ;)

I forgot to include he really did a number on that telephone pole. The power company is down there now replacing the pole because the impact broke it. You know buddy must have been flat out hauling aaaassss to hit so hard to break a telephone pole. :shocked I asked dad if the kid was drunk and that's how he managed to survive and run away, but dad said he didn't know.
So make up your mind, was this a telephone pole or a power pole?.......You know theres a difference, right?.....:goodfinge

Just kiddin with ya.
I remember when I was a kid, about 7 years old, some guy got his VW bug stuck in my mom's flower bed at 5:00 in the morning. We called the police as soon as we heard him trying to get out, but he rocked it free before they showed up. Then he backed up, turned around, then hit our fence as he tried to get out of the yard.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ToddACimer said:
So you got pics of the wreck right?
Nah. I didn't think it'd look too cool if I went running down there to take some pics. I noticed on the way home this evening though, the rest of the POLE [power or telephone, I don't know MiKE :goodfinge] is still down there, they just put the new one next to it.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
in most places when you wreck a utility pole, you gotta pay for it, and it ain't cheap...

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Mels, you either got to get a life, or Sundays got to get better......You know I love ya, but, Jeez, you got to get a life.....

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
redwagon said:
ya right! ninja like reflexes with a bad back!!!!!!!!!:goodfinge

that was from the fight i had with chuck norris and his samuri friends

1 - 20 of 25 Posts