Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,838 Posts
Gahhhh!!! I know, it's supposed to rain here to tomorrow (4th) and the weekend... I'm hoping to pull off a couple topless runs and park it in the garage during the storms.
It was starting to rain here on my way in to work. I didn't get around to putting the top on the other day like I had planned. I "had to" go pick up a new project truck and that took forever. Hopefully it doesn't rain too badly!

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,964 Posts
It was starting to rain here on my way in to work. I didn't get around to putting the top on the other day like I had planned. I "had to" go pick up a new project truck and that took forever. Hopefully it doesn't rain too badly!

:popc1:

Reactions: BroncMom

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,838 Posts
Oh, you haven't seen that thread yet? Don't worry, I'll fix my pinion yoke before I start really messing with that truck.

·
Ultra Premium Member
4,964 Posts
Oh, you haven't seen that thread yet?
I did, but this sounded like the Boss told you it was over...

I dunno. My wife is in a really bad mood today. Lol. Might not want to rock the boat.

...I need to figure out how to not regret this if I do it. Lol. I'll update if its a go . Otherwise its a no go.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts

·
Ultra Premium Member
4,964 Posts
I am, but not relevant to this conversation.

The "Boss" a/k/a Mrs. Doosenberry...

...apparently she wears the pants in the family and the ones you are wearing are on "loan".

Just sayin'

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1994 Ford Bronco XL 5.0L
1,836 Posts
I must confess; it cracks me up when I hear/read about members here deciding taking off the top based on the weather.

But I also know/understand that some members here have full beautiful interiors.

The contrast of the Bronco this way makes it unique; IMHO. :ford

I grew up offroading with a '68 Kaiser CJ5 Jeep; no carpeting/stereo/dashboard, etc.

We offroaded in said open Jeep in rain/sleet/snow/hail/scorching sunshine.

Both my '99 F-350 and Bronco are set up similar.

The only reason my top is not off is because I don't have a place set up to store it.

·
Ultra Premium Member
4,964 Posts
Long time lurker, first time poster, but I am a huge fan of topless broncos! Have to add a few of mine to this thread.

Welcome aboard. I see your image tags in my quote, but they aren't showing up

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pzR9CR2nQjDEk5HA6[IMG]
[IMG]https://photos.app.goo.gl/uQGbjdmBttVdkPot5[IMG]

I removed the / so the code would be visible.

EDIT: If you are having trouble posting pics, try [URL="https://imgur.com/"]Imgur[/URL]

Reactions: thegrandpope

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I must confess; it cracks me up when I hear/read about members here deciding taking off the top based on the weather.

But I also know/understand that some members here have full beautiful interiors.

The contrast of the Bronco this way makes it unique; IMHO. :ford

I grew up offroading with a '68 Kaiser CJ5 Jeep; no carpeting/stereo/dashboard, etc.

We offroaded in said open Jeep in rain/sleet/snow/hail/scorching sunshine.

Both my '99 F-350 and Bronco are set up similar.

The only reason my top is not off is because I don't have a place set up to store it.
And that's part of my great resto debate... The best I'll have to "store" it would be a car port, not very weatherproof... Was debating doing no carpet, make it all weather, was thinking just doing the cargo area all weather and carpet the rest... Decisions decisions...

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Long time lurker, first time poster, but I am a huge fan of topless broncos! Have to add a few of mine to this thread.

Well thank u for coming out of the shadows to post on my thread :thumbup beautiful pictures & sweet rig @thegrandpope :thumbup

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thanks, it took me a second to find a place to host the images that would let them show up in the post. Imgur did the trick!
I find it much easier to load pictures using the mobile platform rather then the desktop mode.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I am, but not relevant to this conversation.

The "Boss" a/k/a Mrs. Doosenberry...

...apparently she wears the pants in the family and the ones you are wearing are on "loan".

Just sayin'
I have my name on the title of these here pants, bud. No loan, no liens. I just know when it's a good time to bring a heap of crap home and when it's not.

My hope for not regretting things was not because of what my other half might say, but that I might get the truck home and regret the truck and the effort it would take to get it home. Bringing a non-running vehicle home is not a challenge everyone wants to take on. I'm sure someone has gotten their project home before to find out the engine in it is like the one in the bed of my truck. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Updated topless pic :thumbup

·
Super Moderator
4,789 Posts
Finally got my roof rack build in the garage, so I've been topless for over a month now!

I love driving to work every day with the open air. Been sprinkled on a few times, which isn't too bad. Fortunately, most of the rain has been while I'm home, so I can just go out and back it into the garage.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Anyone have any new topless pix they'd like to share? :ford

41 - 60 of 76 Posts