concepts are ugly
only a few arent
but the power plant looks nice

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Dustin said:
I hate concepts.....they never reflect the market at all

I remember watching a show(I think it was Rides), and the Ford designers/engineers were talking about how it was their job to predict what we were gonna want 10-15 years down the road. That's crazy to me...So much stuff changes in that amount of time.

I think concepts are pretty dumb most of the time too.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
The front end on that thing makes it look pretty tough. I'd like to see what that engine puts out for power.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
saw it at the chicago auto show last friday, i wasn't really impressed.

·
Registered
255 Posts
The hood is too high for my tastes, but the exhaust tips are pretty slick.

500 miles between fill ups! :shocked

·
Registered
401 Posts
I would like the powerplant to put into something else.

That truck is ugly as sin though and not really a truck. There are too many carlike goodies on it.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
i like it

·
Chaos is coming!!
515 Posts
I like the nose, tailpipes and the motor....other than that I'll stick with my current F-250 style

·
Registered
527 Posts
BeltMinder™ goes further than the federally required safety belt reminder chiming system. In Ford vehicles, the driver or front passenger who remains unbuckled is regularly reminded to buckle up.

The system chimes and flashes a warning lamp for six seconds every 30 seconds for five minutes or until the driver buckles up, whichever comes first. The second-row BeltMinder™ technology will now be able to alert the driver when second-row passengers have not buckled their safety belts.
That thing seems like a royal PAIN IN THE ASS.

Its ugly, its annoying. What if you have something heavy in the rear seat? are you supposed to buckle up a sack of potatoes?

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
my moms navigator has that
i just salvaged a belt buckler from a J/Y and put that in

·
Registered
952 Posts
i'd rock it.

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
And people wonder why cars cost so much. These morons won't stop wasting money on concept cars they have no intention of ever building(among other things). Ugly. What's up with the chopped top look? Looks stupid on a truck. Looks like way more power than any truck needs(stock truck) and looks like you'd have to remove half the engine just to replace the alternator, WTF.

·
Registered
255 Posts
No, cars cost so much because they put stupid sh!t in them. Take the BeltMinder thing for example. I mean come on, do we really need another damn thing blinking, buzzing, or beeping at us because we're too stupid to make sure our tires have plenty of air?

:banghead

1 - 20 of 20 Posts