Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To day I was walking through the parking lot at work (airport) and I saw a f250 superduty jacked up with 37's. I stoped to look at the lift and driveline. Everything was built very stout until I got to the back. It was rasied with 6" blocks and airbags. The weard thing, I sware the swaybar was only a half inch diameter! I know I could bend it with my bare hands. What could it possibly do? Anybody else seen this? Comments.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
He probably didn't want too much sway control for when he was offroad, 6" blocks ?? was it a poser mobile ?

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
He probably didn't want too much sway control for when he was offroad, 6" blocks ?? was it a poser mobile ?
I'd say so. Isn't a superduty with 6" or so lift and weeny 37's a poser mobile for florida? What else can you do but deep water and mud there? You'd want at least 40's + 8" to get serious I'd think. I hate deep water and mud.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
...i just stick to the mall...sometimes ill go behind the mall if im feeling gutsy- but yeah, no mud.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It didnt have any scraches and the wheels were 20". I know they are starting to build serious trucks with 20" wheels. But I'm still think of them as pimp mobiles. I just cant imagine where he got that swaybar. I cant believe its stock and why would you put something that useless on there. I dont agree with the flex guys, but at least I understand their logic removing the swaybar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts