Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
That was cool!! Just one more reason cats are better than dogs. That thing musta gone a good 20 feet.

From that height they're usually fine. It's the one story falls where they don't have time to get into position and loosen up for landing that gets them.

brad

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
It would of been better if it made a "sploosh" noise and there was nothing but an icky stain.....

Cats just aren't my type of animal

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Chevy_Stomper said:
no freakin shite. Holy Crap. I guess they always do land on their feet
Not if you hit them with a hammer first !:thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
jackhart said:
all it was missing was a red cape...
Should of let him borrow yours!!!:toothless

Dirtdigger said:
Not if you hit them with a hammer first !
:rofl:

Wasn't it you that had that in your sig line?

"It's a known scientific fact that if you hit a cat in the head with a hammer, it will blink"

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
:rofl:

Wasn't it you that had that in your sig line?

"It's a known scientific fact that if you hit a cat in the head with a hammer, it will blink"
I used to have a bumper sticker that read:

A cat will almost always blink when hit in the head with a hammer.

brad

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
that was awesome i hate cats

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I used to have this stupid cat named Rex. I was moving into a 3rd floor apt. one day. I had Rex in my arms as I was walking him to the bathroom to lock him in while the movers were walking around, because strangers spooked him. One of the movers walked in as I was carrying him across the room, and that was all she wrote. The damn cat scarred me for life as he clawed out and in three leaps, went from my arms to the floor to the balcony and then up and over. He fell 3 stories onto concrete. I got to the rail just in time to see him get up, shake it off, then bolt into the hills behind the complex. I never saw him again.

Stupid cat.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts