Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the actual requirments for an nfl player to get a superbowl ring, besides just winning the game? Do they have to play at least one down? Or maybe just be on the starting roster. Just curious

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Ron Smith said:
Does anyone know the actual requirments for an nfl player to get a superbowl ring, besides just winning the game? Do they have to play at least one down? Or maybe just be on the starting roster. Just curious

I'm pretty sure you just have to be on the roster...Then again, I'm wrong all the time.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Should have other requiements as well........Norwood should get one for missing the kick...And Odonnell should get one from the Cowboys for throwing the ball straight to the defenders.....

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
just have to be on the team.

isnt that how bernie kosar got his with the cowboys?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
just have to be on the team.

isnt that how bernie kosar got his with the cowboys?
Yep, all you have to do is be on the roster. It's like in school, you got a prize for just showing up.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Guys on the practice squad , grounds keepers ,people who work for the team get rings as well.The losing team get rings for being in the superbowl.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
usedpets said:
Guys on the practice squad , grounds keepers ,people who work for the team get rings as well.The losing team get rings for being in the superbowl.
They get rings for being in the Superbowl or they get rings for being their Confrence Champ?? We had a guy here at work that was on the Packers when they won their confrence a few yerars back. He only played one down all season and got his. Damn now I can't remember his name. Off to check a data base.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts