Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RC cars? :shocked a guy at work told me about this today, said he was at the local hobby shop and saw one. guess the guy fired it up and was wicked fast. just what this hobby needs, something else to blow money on

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
The assistant store manager at where I work, my other boss, has one on his T-Maxx. Wicked fast just doesn't describe it. It'll flip the truck over with absolutely not problem from a standing start. I'd give you more info...but I need to leave for work.:toothless

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Like those things arn't fast enough on their own...

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,962 Posts
Those things are awesome. I still want to get that '67 EB body they sell and build one, but i know that if i did, it would just mean less money spent on mods for the bronco.
I need to win the lottery!

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crazed said:
Those for T-maxx?
yeah I was looking at those pics for the supercharger and saw those on a T-maxx.

they are made by IMEX I beleive

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
with those things being supercharged I can see reliability coming into a issue now.

they already spin over 30k rpm's and does this mean they will be spinning higher rpms since they are force fed?

I have a 2wd gas truck that is hard to keep the front from pulling wheelies with the .15 ci engine in it. Dam thing is sweet :)

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that was my concern. I dont know how much more power you can squeeze out of those things without something letting go. let alone trying to tune it all the time with that supercharger on it.

my gas truck already lights the tires, any more power and it wont even go at all

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
My boss has had his on for a while with no problems. Now he's got the piston/sleeve combo that turns his 2.5 into a 3.0. He hasn't put the supercharger back on it yet as he hasn't broke in the motor yet. But even with a wore out piston/sleeve in the 2.5 that mofo would fly faster than a bat outta hell!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts