Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I'm not going to this one. Just wanted to tell ya if'n ya never been, you'll dig it!
Bring back pics!

·
Administrator
22,838 Posts
My wife and I go to the ones here in Cali ever year (my company sponsers a rider, so we get free tickets and pit passes), you will love it.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
I had planned on going, but we have HazMat Team training...blah.

Get there early and go to the pits. Worth it alone for the free junk.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm going just found ou tmy uncle has an extra ticket. Pit passes and everything free woo hoo!! Heading down around noon and checking out the pits til the racing starts.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I went 3 years in a row to the GA. dome. It was loud, and totally bitchen. Just don't sit at the 1st turn unless you have goggles and a tarp, that dirt hurts when it flies at you and hits you. Like they say get there early, for parking and the sights. Have fun. Redwagon, who does your company sponsor, and what company do you work for? Might be a duplicate ?, sorry if it is.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going just found ou tmy uncle has an extra ticket. Pit passes and everything free woo hoo!! Heading down around noon and checking out the pits til the racing starts.
I'm not sure exactly what time we are going but we got pit passes from Subway.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Awesome so what kind of free stuff do you get in the pits? We're trying to get there early enough to get to everything. Sure we'll have a good time.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Awesome so what kind of free stuff do you get in the pits? We're trying to get there early enough to get to everything. Sure we'll have a good time.
Stickers, posters, keychains, flyers, all the normal promo crap. It is a neat expirience.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok well I can't sleep so here are some pictures... They aren't the best and my camera kept making them dark so I tried to pick some of the better ones.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Nice pics. We sat beside the finish line in the last turn. Dude Carmicheal coming out there was awesome. I saw him walking through the pits to his trailer. He was like 5 feet from me. I was like that guy looks familiar. We seen his bike first I told my uncle that everybody going to freak out because they think Rickys here. Then not 5 secs later here he came. I touched his bike they had to stop because me and another guy were walking in fromt of them and it brushed my side and I didnt know it was hids bkie til we saw him. The racing was awesome. Definately going next year.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The dome is awesome!!! I raced for 21 years as a AM-rider but never could make it to the big show but tried time after time and the dome was the one I called home. I have not raced since 01 due to injuries but I still love it.Here a pic of me in 98 on a Rm laying it flat at the local track. I had the in photo so it easy to put up. I hope to get my kids there next year. Go KW he is a good guy and need a championship win on the big bikes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts