1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF? superford suks ass .........

just a random rant ........

this is my account right now

This vehicle was not located in the registry database. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please contact us.

yeah, I'd like to make contact with your fukking nose :banghead .......... like ford doesn't have enough coin to have a decent fukking database that is reliable :enforce

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,862 Posts
That's why I won't pay for an account.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Damager said:
like ford doesn't have enough coin to have a decent fukking database that is reliable :enforce
i didn't think that ford operated the site:shrug oh well, its free. i can't complain, but boy is it a pain that they always go down.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,921 Posts
hey all us thge fsb host for some of your pictures like sig lines and stuff like that :thumbup thats why joe put it up. also it only holds like fifty pictures and no nudie pictures there\

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Crazed said:
Nope, i paid...still crashes.

Tim, did you ever get any stickers? Either from paying or from losing all your pics before? I've contacted Eric since the last crash, saying I never got my stickers and got the "they'll be sent out tomorrow." I don't even remember how long ago that was, and I gave him my addy twice.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Guess I've just been lucky so far... I haven't lost anything on my site yet. Maybe I should start saving all my pics on a disc...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts