Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it only me or does it look like superford crapped the bed again?? Maybe its only my account but I'm no longer there!! :shrug :banghead :banghead :banghead :confused: :wtf

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
This vehicle was not located in the registry database. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please contact us.

that's my account :shrug

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It must have been down for this morning then glad to see that i didnt loose any pics!! WHEW!!!:thumbup

·
College User
2,018 Posts
My account is still there but none of the pics. :cry

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
ok guys here is what i send to them

just wondering if all pictures were lots again. i have a lot of club members for FSB coming to me and asking what happened. i would like to be able to give them a answer other than "i have no idea"
thanks
gearrat
FSB admin

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
they suck .. :mad: .. I am very tired of the fact that they can't even keep a database alive .. piss poor bullshit :twak

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Well if you consider they host millions of pics for free they will have some problems, if you want a site that does not go down go to picturetrail.com, or imagestation What do you expect for FREE, it sure ain't gunna be perfect. Give Superford a break. Yes, all my pics are gone as of now too, so don't think I am praising a site that has yet to effect me.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Working on the problem

Hi folks,

Just returned home this afternoon to find that there are database problems (again). The site is currently offline so that user interaction doesn't affect the rebuilding procedure we're doing.

The problem is with a database table that is corrupt. The table that got corrupted is the one that houses all of the pictures, photos, and sounds for the registry.

There is a several step procedure that I will be going through over the next couple hours in an effort to rebuild the table. There are basically 3 components to the database table:

- The data file
- The index file
- The structure file

The data itself is not missing, the part that is affected is the index file which pretty much tells you where the information is. With it being corrupt, it is not reporting that you have any photos in your registry entry even though they are still physically on the server stored in the data file.

This rebuliding process takes a while as the table is enormous. There are multiple levels of the rebuild all depending on the severity of the corruption.

I will report back here when I know more but you can always check the SFO homepage for an ETA update.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,871 Posts
dsotmoon said:
patience grasshoppa :thumbup there are some things in the works for members of FSB :beer
My guess is the that 'something" is on hold untill we fix Crazed's trigger happy camara :histerica

1 - 20 of 26 Posts