Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rolled splines make for a "Superior" axle. Read here page 12 Evolution series: http://www.superioraxle.com/pdffolder/2006finala.pdf

Fits: Superior part number PA5390 9" F150 and E150 but this is the fit for the axle that came under my 84 Bronc. They are both 31 27/32"s long.

Littleton Colorado 80128

Will ship

Paypal or check

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are new, no bearings, no studs, no price! Ooooops! $100

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$100 takes them, new, no bearings or lugz.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Common guys, upgrade, these are brand new, alloy, rolled splines, and gauranteed for life from SUPERIOR. What a deal! I'm going to 35 spline, that is the only reason I am selling them. Decided to build for 40's.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Ok i want them,From what i can see on there site they will fit in my 78 but im going tobe out of town till saturday if thats ok. Im going to call Superior tomorrow just to make sure ill Paypal you the funds.... how about $120 shipped to 95346 im calif.:thumbup :thumbup

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
22,859 Posts
RebelCowboy said:
Ok want them,From what i can see on there site they will fit in my 78 but im going tobe out of town till saturday if thats ok. Im going to call Superior tomorrow just to make sure ill Paypal you the funds.... how about $120 shipped to 95346 im calif.:thumbup :thumbup
If rebel doesnt take them I will...cant hurt to have spares....

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RebelCowboy said:
Ok i want them,From what i can see on there site they will fit in my 78 but im going tobe out of town till saturday if thats ok. Im going to call Superior tomorrow just to make sure ill Paypal you the funds.... how about $120 shipped to 95346 im calif.:thumbup :thumbup

No, shipping is easily $40 and these are already a great deal. $140 and they are yours.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Sorry im going to pass. I talked to Ray?? at Superior They cost what you want for them but they ship them for way less.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:shocked Your wacked!:twak I want $100 for the pair. They go for almost $100 each. Get your information correct before you screw-up someones for sale post! You cannot get these direct from Superior they only sell through retailers foo.:goodfinge

RebelCowboy said:
Sorry im going to pass. I talked to Ray?? at Superior They cost what you want for them but they ship them for way less.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump:popc1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts