Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order two weeks ago, and the sales guy said i should receive my parts by the next week. Parts didn't show up so i called again last week and they told me they were waiting for a part and that they would ship it on Friday or Monday. Its is Wednesday now, i called them up and they told me the guy from receiving wasn't in and didn't know if they had received the missing part. Im starting to get aggravated!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well how fast can you get me an open ford 8.8 carrier, the installation kit (the one with bearings), and thrust washer. And for how much? Depending on your answer i might just cancel my order from them.

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Placed an order two weeks ago, and the sales guy said i should receive my parts by the next week. Parts didn't show up so i called again last week and they told me they were waiting for a part and that they would ship it on Friday or Monday. Its is Wednesday now, i called them up and they told me the guy from receiving wasn't in and didn't know if they had received the missing part. Im starting to get aggravated!!
I went to their shop a few weeks ago to get some U-Joints. It is a small operation. They were helpful when I was there, but only 3-4 guys running the operation. No excuse for bad servcie though

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
superior is not what they used to be.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally after three weeks i got the parts today. Not to satisfied to find out that the carrier says ford on it and they tried to grind it off. Makes me think that either they got it used and just cleaned it up, or they got it directly from ford. I thought they produced these parts, not third party them.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Nothing wrong w/ ford OE. And they didn't grind it off..they likely got it from a supplier. One of the bigger companies out there will sell it as their brand or w/ their label and grind off the AAM or Ford, etc. Not a big deal..the ford carrier is better than anything they'd be producing anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts