Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might make a Hot Springs run next weekend (the 15th) if anyone is interested. It's a little up in the air for me, but if a couple of you wanna go, I'll make it.

There is a Land Rover Run going on that same weekend. I wheeled with those guys last year (kinda...we ran into them, and with them, throughout the day), and they're good guys.

I'll almost certainly be in the Rubicon. I might run the CJ, but probably not. I might also have a very soft TJ with me; in that case I wouldn't be able to run anything too hard for fear of leaving them behind...

So, anyone interested? :popc1:

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:toothless

I thought I had the repost search covered; sorry about that.

The damn CJ's horn doesn't want to work. I've got it running fine, but the wires (and cramped dash) are being assholes... I'm going to wire the damn thing up with a toggle switch to ram it though inspection (I'm not driving it on the street...I need it inspected for insurance) and figure it out later...

I still dunno if I can make it or not. Lots of goings on around here. I'd like to trailer the CJ up and put around though...

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn Steve, that sounds like it was a pretty crappy trip. Nice job on the door; glad you have a spare :beer.

I missed it for a couple of reasons: one, the CJ's carb decided that the 304 needed about twice the gas it was getting and it requires low-range to move on flat ground now... Two, on Friday, it was decided that we should have my Grandfather's birthday party on Saturday...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts