Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the club I am in is trying to get people together to go to little rock on the weekend of august 20-22 :chili: is anyone interested in coming?

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Its actually hot springs, which is outside of LR. Very nice place. I believe the website is www.orvpark.com There is a small fee i believe, and they have places to camp and also part stores are everywhere. You can read more about the event at Dixie4x4club.com Im going to try my damnest to be there, all depends on work. Anyway, like said above, is there anyone interested?

·
Registered
812 Posts
I wheel there almost every weekend. You can buy a $40 dollar a year membership and then it will only caost you $10.00 every time you go out there. Thats what I got. If you dont buy a membership, it will cost you $25.00 to go. What a great place!!!

NO4NJNK

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
JNK, i keep forgetting you are in arkansas, lol. Im gonna have to drive down there one of these days and see how that park is.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I might be interested in going. That is also my b-day weekend. Maybe it could be my present to myself.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Hunter, its the weekend before my birthday. When is yours?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Arkansawer, Just let me know when you want to go and we can meet up. Hunter234, You come to brother. I love this orv park here, Pretty darn tough trails if you go beyond a #3 trail. Lots of rigs have seen there last days there. There was 2002 Jeep grand cherokee that was a little built and very pretty, (for a jeep) Dude was out there just messing around on some of the trails and got a little too comfortable and cocky, and rolled it three times off the side of the mountain. Lucky for him he was in a spot not to high up. He went about 100 feet. Completely destroyed his ride.

NO4NJNK

·
Registered
812 Posts
Im going to post some pics of the park in case some of you are interested...

Check out this 4 Wheel Steering setup...Sweet!!

And to finish it all off, We will all have to play in this a little!!! :rockon

I live not 15 minutes from the park, Lets get a bunch of us together and do this? I know "Lightnin" will go. :shrug

·
Registered
694 Posts
Lightnin would probably go, but I gotta get him the engine that I am giving him first. I was supposed to meet him tomorrow, but I am not able to until next weekend. My birthday is the 20th, arkansawer. Do they have any kind of RV camp sites or is there a state park close? I have a travel trailer I might take over there for the weekend.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
hunter check out the site i posted. There are plenty of parks around there. Also if i remember correctly, hot springs national forest is pretty close. Jnk can correct me on this, as he lives alot closer than i do. Hunter, btw my birthday is aug. 29, and my dads is the 20th. I dunno if ill be able to go this soon or not because of work, but ill get over there one of these days, hopefully in october.

·
Registered
812 Posts
They have campsites in the park. I have never stayed over night there but I think it is like $5.00 for a spot. So bring a tent.

NO4NJNK

·
Registered
237 Posts
The Bronco's cam is finally toast and the Toy is my everyday driver. I can't bash on it like I do the Bronco. It's only got 31" AT's and IFS. I guess it could be worse though, It could be a Jeep! How was Colorado? Guess you didn't go to WITC?

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Maybe one of these days.

Yeah dude I would go but I gots no Motor or Trans!! Hint, Hint. My ride would look good with a fat billet grill in the front but don't have one of those yet either. One of these days.

Heres to hunter :beer

and

NO4N :beer

:drinkbud

·
Registered
812 Posts
HA HA HA Lightnin....That grill is yours dude. Dont worry. We have just got to get a few wrinkles out of our plans and hook up for the swap.

Later,
NO4NJNK :beer

·
Registered
694 Posts
Allright guys I won't be able to do anything until early September now, But that should give lightnin enough time to drop the engine and tranny in that I am giving him. So lets set a date and we could make it a weekend. I can bring my tavel trailer and we can stay in it at a state park or something. Sound good to you guys? :shrug

·
Registered
812 Posts
hunter234 said:
Allright guys I won't be able to do anything until early September now, But that should give lightnin enough time to drop the engine and tranny in that I am giving him. So lets set a date and we could make it a weekend. I can bring my tavel trailer and we can stay in it at a state park or something. Sound good to you guys? :shrug
Man that sounds good. Have to check a few things out and i'll let you know when I can make it in sept.
Anyone interested? The more the better...

NO4NJNK :thumbup

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
I will check with the wife and see what we have going on. All depends on that and if my bronco is driveable by then.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
I wont be able to go until mid october. Just think if we schedule it for then, it wont be so hot, and the arkansas b-52's (aka skeeters) should be full and wont be around as much on those cool nights, lol. But other than that, im booked all the way up to mid october.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts