Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to log in on their website, and it gave me the "incorrect login" message. I went to retrieve my forgotten password, even though I typed it in correctly, and I got the "invalid e-mail account" message, but I never had the chance to type anything in. Am I the only one, or is anyone else getting these messages?

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
I get the same thing. After entering my info and getting that error page I click on "my garage" and it lets me in. Who knows....

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Same here...I logged in...then tried to add a pic, and it said I wasn't logged in...but at the top of the page I was...Also, my pics in my thread are no longer showing up for me at least...

I'm thinkin about changin, seems like every time I go to use it, it doesn't work...guess since I don't pay membership I can't complain too much...

KC

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Ever since they changed ownerships it's been having a lot of problems.. That and it's slower then snails lately.. Really frustrating..

I've been thinking of switching but a lot of people can't see photobucket at work so I've been doing the stupidmotors thing lately..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts