Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sucks balls! Been trying to upload for about an hour now and nothing gets done, the money I paid to be a member was a waste.

Edit: I cant even see my sig line:banghead

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Hmm.. I've had pretty good luck with it myself.

·
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its all working now, must have been them late night bugs?

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
I have never had a problem since the site crash in May of 2006.

Batch post works perfectly fine with Firefox, I have been doing it for years.

Most websites, mine and Joe's included, perform automatic backups and site updates between 3 and 6 am. If you try doing things between that time frame it will be slower and occasionally error out if youre trying to use something that is being backed up right at that moment. I would bet that was your issue.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Audra is right on the money. We perform daily backups of all user data beginning at 3:10AM Central. There's a series of backups occurring until about 4:30 AM all with varying degrees of interruption depending on how much new "stuff" was posted by users for the previous day. Some of these processes require the site to be temporarily brought offline in order to get a complete backup. It looks like your post was created during the window in which the daily backups are performed. :beer

·
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Audra is right on the money. We perform daily backups of all user data beginning at 3:10AM Central. There's a series of backups occurring until about 4:30 AM all with varying degrees of interruption depending on how much new "stuff" was posted by users for the previous day. Some of these processes require the site to be temporarily brought offline in order to get a complete backup. It looks like your post was created during the window in which the daily backups are performed. :beer
Yeah thats what it was, just wanted to do something fast and SM was moving slow so I had to vent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts