Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I am in the SD4wheeler club (only bronco) :cry and this coming up weekend is the 8th Superstition outing. Should be hundreds of people out there. Check out the site at www.sd4wheel.com for all the info. I would really like to see some Broncos (fullsize) out there with me. I am still rockin the stock setup but I am puting in a mini spool for fun. Look for me and stop by and say Hi. I am Chris and I will have the 1995 dark green bronco. I have my 4 wheel sticker, ny just runs sticker and the best, my FSB sticker on my fenders. Say Hi and I will have a beer with ya. :beer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Chris,
I am the same Chip aka DaKahuna you met from spearboard. I found this site a couple of months ago and just recently registered.
I can't make it to the run, but just wanted to say hello. I'm still bone stock on my 94' as well, but hopefully that will change soon.;)
Good luck next weekend.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
OMG, Im putting my lift on Fri 13th! :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DaKahuna! Nice to see you here. Looks like we have alot in common.
You been in the water lately? With the surf and rain I haven't been out for such a long time. I have a pile of parts waiting to be put on the truck. 6 inch lift, 35's, gears... Just need a few more things and then I am taking a week off work to install everything.

Peteyg.. I have been out with the Just Runs group twice now. Only thing I dont like is they really dont enforce drinking beers while driving. I am all up for drinking beers with the guys but I dont want the guy I am following to be drunk on the trail.

This weekend should be fun. I really want to put my Mini Spool in before I head out. I know the pros and cons about using a mini but I just want to try it out and see how it is. Anyone install one in a TTB 44? Any idea how long it would take? Anyone want to help? =)

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
sorry i cant make it this time. I have to do a spring over swap on wifes samiy.
wish i could be there. pices would be nice. :beer

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I'll be there fer sure!

My dad is trailering his Jeep out there also. I think we are gonna camp separate from the SD4wheelers

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Look for me. I am in the Sd 4 wheel group but they are all older and I tend to hang alone. I would like to filnally meet you. You bringing your bronco?

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Yeah I'm coming out Saturday morning with my bronco, but my dad is going out Friday with the motorhaome and enclosed trailer with his Jeep. IU have a basketball game friday night or i would be going out friday too

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well try to look for me and I will do the same.. I would like to talk to you about sliders and other stuff while we are out there also.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Cool rain that means mud. Started packing the motorhome today. Change of plans though. We are all going out on Saturday morning.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool deal. I am going out tomorrow afternoon to set up my tent and stuff.. I need a trailer or motorhome.. =(
I am bringing fireworks also so we will have some pyro fun. =)
I really want to check out your truck.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you going to sign up for a run with the club or just do your own thing? I want to do a run one day and the other just play around with a group if I can gather one

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
It was a great trip for being our first time out there. It was all jeeps though. And man those trails were only for Jeeps unless you like no body.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya.. Way too many Jeeps.. I was glad to see your truck out there. Everyone always talks shit about my truck being so big but I just go the same places the jeeps go and they shut up. Wish I would have installed the mini spool to try it out.. Oh well..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts