Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a lightly used Superlift Superunner Steering System in very good shape for sale or trade. Retail price is $450, I'll take $150 for it plus shipping. Or, I'll swap you even for your stock steering setup if it's in PERFECT condition. If there are any parts that need to be replaced, we'll prorate.

http://www.superlift.com/accessories/superunner.asp

Let me know asap please if you have interest in trading.

Thanks

Sy

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How come your going back to stock?
It worked really well with my previous lift setup, but with the new soft desert setup I have, it doesn't work at all. I think it's really meant for a heavy duty lifted crawler/street setup.

·
Side step it
1,583 Posts
Pm sent for trade!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recently bought a new stock steering setup for my prerunner style suspension, so the Superunner is off the truck and ready for sale.

$200 takes it now, OR the best offer above $100 before 11pm on Wednesday July 14th takes it. Actual shipping cost is extra, or I can arrange a pickup point in NYC or Westchester.

No steering system trades, but if you have any new high performance external parts for an EFI 302 I may be game - ignition systems/parts, fuel regulators, in-tank fuel pumps etc.

Also will trade for a like new welding helmet and cart.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Its been awhile sense Ive seen one of these steering setups up for sale Why the price difference??Inflation ??

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its been awhile sense Ive seen one of these steering setups up for sale Why the price difference??Inflation ??
No, not really an inflation thing - I figure I'd setup the sale of it in a way that would allow it to find the price it's really worth. I've committed to selling it as low as $100, and if no one else wants it for more than that, than that's what it's worth. I figured it's worth somewhere between $150 and $200, so that's where I got my range.

So far I have one offer in at the $100 floor, from a PM.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I recently bought a new stock steering setup for my prerunner style suspension, so the Superunner is off the truck and ready for sale.

$200 takes it now, OR the best offer above $100 before 11pm on Wednesday July 14th takes it. Actual shipping cost is extra, or I can arrange a pickup point in NYC or Westchester.

No steering system trades, but if you have any new high performance external parts for an EFI 302 I may be game - ignition systems/parts, fuel regulators, in-tank fuel pumps etc.

Also will trade for a like new welding helmet and cart.
Please quote me shipping to 90058

I presume this was supposed to say Thursday the 14th and this is still available till 11pm EST, 8PM PST tonight?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jeez, I screwed up the date. I can't remember if I meant it to be over last night or tonight.. To be fair it should go to tonight at 11pm eastern.

Figure the package will be arond 32"x12"x6" and 25 pounds or so, at those dimensions UPS estimates Ground shipping to be $41.

·
Side step it
1,583 Posts
so what happened, did it sell?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts