Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a text from Member jfritts http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/member.php?u=32540 "hey man im by your way" he swung by and has hung out for the past two days.

He bought himself a campervan.

Said that he is hitting the open roads finds work wherever he can till he is bored and than drives on. While we were out at the local airport picking up my drill press he got a compass to mount in his van. Said he will not use GPS just a compass.

The Van/camper has a bed, toilet, sink, stove, and you can stand up completely inside. It's nice.

While he was here we built a trailer hitch mounted rack for his motorcycle.

I told him I had to get a picture of him or people wont believe me. :rofl:

It was awesome seeing him again. He use to be real active up here but has really went off the grid. He did mention that he might stay around for a little bit if he is able to find a little summer job around. :rockon

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Good to hear that he is still kicking around. That sounds like a fun way to live for a while.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,512 Posts
Well, it's cool he popped his head up to let us know he's having fun.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,677 Posts
That is awesome Josh! Good to see he's still out there and doin' his own thing.
Life on the road... it can be good. :thumbup Great you were able to help him out on his road quest too. Definitely picked the right guy to swing by, since you've just recently turned into such a major fabricator. :rockon

GOOD LUCK OUT THERE JFRITTS! :beer

·
15,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fritts stop by for a few more days to make a front tire carrier:

And finish up the bike carrier:

Now he is off to Arkansas then Colorado he just wants somewhere cooler than the 90s here.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Tell him to go to Estes Park CO.

A couple of hours from Denver.

Beautiful hiking trails and wild elk walking through downtown..

·
15,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tell him to go to Estes Park CO.

A couple of hours from Denver.

Beautiful hiking trails and wild elk walking through downtown..
I sent it over to him. I told him to get back up here and try to catch up with a few members along the way. He does not get much data with his phone and I don't think he has a laptop.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I f'ing love the van...:brownbag but it needs 35's and 4wd. Seems to have been well kept

1 - 11 of 11 Posts