Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surviving Nugent, anyone watch it?

Did anyone watch Surviving nugent on VH1? Is was funny.
Check out photo 25of 31 from the show, its Uncle Teds FSB. They shoed during the show too. It will be on again.
Surviving Nugent link

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I didn't catch the show but I've admired his rides for some time now! (yes he owns a couple):thumbup I e-mailed him once with a link to our site, but if he ever checked it out he didn't let be known. Hell, he could be on now under an alias!! Although we've had a few gun discusions that I don't see how he coulda resisted posting on if he were a lurker..:shrug

·
Registered
741 Posts
that fsb looks firmiliar uh pony?, nice lookin rig besided the paint job

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
So far, this is exactly what I'd expect from Ted... ****in funny. You've got to admire the activist's persistance tho. If it were me, tila would be the next to go... she's useless

edit - I take that back, she's actually in there with the rest of em... darren tho, HAHAhaaa, what a baby! :histerica

·
Registered
769 Posts
that show kicked ass! it was on vh1 tonight...

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
yeah I watched it last night. it was pretty cool

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I'm waiting to watch it again... I missed the part where they had to skin the boar. That gay guy sure was funny to watch, and that animal lover is just what I expected from someone like her. I read their interviews on the vh1 site yesterday, and got a good laugh from the big-mouthed talent manager guy... seemed to have a good time WHILE he was there, but as soon as he was out, he was bad mouthing nugent - it sure is funny to see how some people react when their egos get stepped on

·
Registered
589 Posts
so does eating dinner really compare to slavery? i had to leave the room i was blown away by that comparision. not that i got anything wrong with her views, to each thier own(me i prefer the backstrap but...) but the comparision there was rediculous.

other than that good show... i loved big jim with his glock strapped to his backside when they were skinnin the russian boar... that was funny.

THats some good ole MICHIGAN partyin right there.:thumbup :thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts