Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a 95 full size.....I love it...such a beast...however....in the past 7 months or so I have noticed a drastic change. Whenever I hit a bump, it feels like my ass is hitting the pavement.....I've taken it to different auto shops, with little to no luck. I replaced the tires with some all terrain...nothing crazy...that helped some, but it is a real bitch to drive......the problem feels like it is coming from the rear end...I've had folks look at the shocks and nothing......I know these trucks ride a lil rough but this is more than a lil rough...before I go dumping tons of $$$ would like to get some thoughts....thanks for any help

·
Registered
468 Posts
Let some air out of your tires....Seriously,- inflation pressure can make a huge difference in ride quality. What load range are your tires?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let some air out of your tires....Seriously,- inflation pressure can make a huge difference in ride quality. What load range are your tires?
Tire pressure is good to go.....I replaced the mud tires with some all terrains which are nothing crazy...it helped but when I hit a bump it still feels like my ass is hitting the pavement...it is beyond uncomfortable

·
Registered
468 Posts
Is your truck stock or lifted? What size are your tires? What are they inflated at currently? You will want the pressure to be below the psi number on the tire sidewall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts