Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have finally got my bronco running where I am happy with it...for time being. And I'm going to put more focus else where. I would like have the truck running a little smoother on the road, hitting a bump really rattles the whole ride. The only "upgrades" I have done so far; shocks and ball joints, everything else is stock as far as I know. I'm not interested in lifts, would like it to not bounce so much on the roadway and better ride quality. I would like to keep it under $1000. I know this has been heavily covered but I guess I'm hoping for something a little more tailored to my wants (no lifts, closer to stock etc...).

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Well, I have finally got my bronco running where I am happy with it...for time being. And I'm going to put more focus else where. I would like have the truck running a little smoother on the road, hitting a bump really rattles the whole ride. The only "upgrades" I have done so far; shocks and ball joints, everything else is stock as far as I know. I'm not interested in lifts, would like it to not bounce so much on the roadway and better ride quality. I would like to keep it under $1000. I know this has been heavily covered but I guess I'm hoping for something a little more tailored to my wants (no lifts, closer to stock etc...).

Thanks guys.
Re-work the spring pack with some JY springs until you find something that you like.

Up front use coils from a 2wd ranger with 1.5" spacers pucks (the lesser spring rate and spacers should cancel out) up front.

I've heard that the Moog cc820 coil is an improvement over stock as well.

For under $1000 you're gonna have to do some stuff yourself.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re-work the spring pack with some JY springs until you find something that you like.

Up front use coils from a 2wd ranger with 1.5" spacers pucks (the lesser spring rate and spacers should cancel out) up front.

I've heard that the Moog cc820 coil is an improvement over stock as well.

For under $1000 you're gonna have to do some stuff yourself.
-I think I might give the moog cc820's a try.

-And yeah, I'm planning on doing most of the work myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts