Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying this samuari but dont know if i need it, he only wants $450 and it only needs brake lines.... I was thinking 31" TSL's and a 4"lift would be kool. should i buy or not? its an 88, probably still has a good 100,000 left on it

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
well it depends are yoou going to wheel your bronco or keep it for the street??? me personal I would buy the sammy and wheel the hell out of it and keep the bronco for the street but that's me. and because I said this I will probuly get a good flamming

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
also in a fair world everyman would have a nice truck, a truck to wheel, a nice fast sporty car, a motorcycle, and a boat.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
wheeled with a bunch of crazy sammi guys back in november. those things were really cool. one guy said all u need is a spring over n some 29-30"swampers and you're set.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya well my bronco has 35"s hacked fenders,ect ect and it is the woods machice but id still put a lift in the sammy and 31"s and drive it and wheel it and just keep the bronco for when it comes to going to a meet or a gatering where i need somthing i can beat the piss outt it

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
a lot of guys are gettin sami's now. hell, im even thinkin of gettin one simply because they are dirt cheap and i can learn to wheel all over again in that until i can move onto bigger and better. but for me, im goin to need at least 33s, just cause i can!

wes

·
College User
2,018 Posts
It is like anything, you swap the suspension, put toyota axles in it, and beat it to piss.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
but damager, if they were running 35s, who would be through that then? i believe they would, better clearance, and a LOT lighter, IIRC its like 2200 stock with everything

wes

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
WES said:
but damager, if they were running 35s, who would be through that then? i believe they would, better clearance, and a LOT lighter, IIRC its like 2200 stock with everything

wes
the bottom picture IS on 35's ... nice try :goodfinge

·
Registered
470 Posts
HWY TO HELL said:
I am thinking about buying this samuari but dont know if i need it, he only wants $450 and it only needs brake lines.... I was thinking 31" TSL's and a 4"lift would be kool. should i buy or not? its an 88, probably still has a good 100,000 left on it
Save your money for a rainy day :shrug

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
or a drivers license

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,652 Posts
HWY TO HELL said:
If the body is in good shape, then id go for it, do a spring over, weld the spiders, swap your bronco's tires onto it, and 'wheel the piss outta it :toothless

Of course, i may be a little biased since i have an '87 sitting in my backyard :brownbag

1 - 20 of 26 Posts