Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me when I can legally tell my driver to cram it up his ass in alberta?

From 6am yesterday until now (2pm) I've had about 3.5 hours broken sleep, due to working two picker runs and working in the yard yesterday afternoon.

This morning at 6am I was going to crawl into the sleeper for the drive to whitecourt (3hours or so from edmonton) for a snooze, and my driver goes apeshit on me that its HIS bed and I don't get to sleep there, despite bringing my own blanket and pillow. (He didn't work last night, I worked on a different picker. He slept in his own bed.)

So when can I tell him to cram it up his ass and not get fired? I know swampers are supposted to be shit on, but the other picker operator I worked for last night agrees that I've been getting treated like shit in recent weeks. :shocked

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
speek up or you will always get shit on.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Ive told my bosses where to go and how to get there, and I can goto jail for that shit(damn military laws), so time to step up and stand up for yourself man, unless that drivers owns that truck to bad so sad he cant tell ya when and where ya can and can not sleep.

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I told him that it was BS what he said.

He said to suck it up.

I told him that it was BS, and that Its not HIS truck, its the companies

He said suck it up, or work somewhere else. Then he insulted me, personally.

I told him where to go, how to get there, and what to shove where when he got there.

Then I quit. I feel like shit now.

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah well, It sucks anyway. after he insulted me, calling me a whiney baby, I lost it.

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Something was said to his boss, his boss thinks its bullshit. That was at lunch time today.

Something else will be said to his boss tomorrow morning, when I go to work in the yard.

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stop being such a whiney baby :goodfinge
Yeah, thats what I'm trying to do (Stand up for myself) and I'm getting shit on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts