1st:
4 ea. 35x15.5-15 SX's....
85+%...siped AND grooved...
GREAT tires, in GREAT shape
$575...

2nd:
4ea. 42x15-15 TSL's...
85+%...
in great shape also, and they're FO-DEE-TOOS!!!!!!
$1000

8 lug-15" wheels also available....

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am putting on my lift (6" cepek) soon and was thinking about putting on 35s...but I dont know if the ones you are selling would be good ones for street driving...since my bronc is my daily driver. But i guess i could keep a set of sweet offroad tires for hitting the trails...

Where in oregon do you live?

I am going up to bend and portland areas around xmas to snowboard...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm just outside of portland.

the 35's are amoung the best swampers I've ever had on the road.....but they are swampers, and won't last when driven daily (assuming you drive very far)....
that sayed, I only went through 10-15% of the tread in about a year and a half on my truck (which obviously doesn't see that much time on the pavement)...but my "commute" was about a mile..

but they would be AWSOME to keep as the "wheelin' tires"...

--Berne

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Berne said:
Blaze,

42's cost ALOT to ship....
Yea I know just F'n witcha...If I lived closer though...I'd be all over it like white on rice, on a paper plate, during a snow storm!!!:toothless

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
interested in trades at all for the 42's? I have a dana 44 front from a 79 bronco with 4.10 gears. or a whole 78 bronco less interior and top. rebuilt 351 with edelbrock performer intake and edelbrock carb. rebuilt c-6 also. both 10k miles ago, I also have a set of 38.5x14.5x16.5 tsl-sx's that the 42's would be replacing

WHADDY YA THINK?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,506 Posts
Berne said:
4 ea. 35x15.5-15 SX's....
85+%...siped AND grooved...
GREAT tires, in GREAT shape
$575...
What could ya do for a laid off slacker just up north of ya? $ for those 35's, including delivery (1/2 way meet) in Tri-Cities,
any trade possabilites?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts