Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to transfer some of the decent interior features from my '93 to a recently purchased '92 Bronco (to save money and time trying to find these parts elsewhere).
I want to ask what issues there would be with swapping 1.) steering wheel (these do not use air bags), 2.) the door panals, 3.) the rear side cargo panals (with the storage pockets), and 4.) the passanger side dashboard pad (which fits in just above the glove box, at the edge of the dash board)?

If any one has techincal help, fill me in. I ran into some issues with my steering wheel puller, as the opening where the threaded bolt is not large enough to fit the tip of the puller into, for leverage.

Thanks,

Allegheny

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I appreciate the video help. I picked up on one thing that the video showed, that I did not do, and that was using a wrench to keep the center bolt from turning, as you crank on the puller.

Let me know if you have any insights on the side cargo panals, as it looks like a lot more needs to be removed, to get to the panals.

J.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I appreciate the video help. I picked up on one thing that the video showed, that I did not do, and that was using a wrench to keep the center bolt from turning, as you crank on the puller.

Let me know if you have any insights on the side cargo panals, as it looks like a lot more needs to be removed, to get to the panals.

J.
take the trim off what would be the bedrails, it just pulls off.you need to unbolt rear seatbelts, each one has 2 pints where its mounted with torx bolts. one is to the top, the other to the floor. thats if you have the belts thats arent attatched to the rear seat. after that its just a bunch of screws.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts