Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I havn't got that far yet.
I just put in 2 new offroad lights up front and 1 in the back and I have a ford torus electric fan that I'm going to put in, so I think I can find the switches a home.:toothless

·
Registered
845 Posts
that looks like the marine grade switch panels I get from west marine or bass pro.

nice job.

Chem

·
Registered
722 Posts
hey peter hows ur bronco coming along??? i wanna see that thing at hollister!!

ps i miss my bronco.... =-( haha still looking for a camaro. dont know if you have seen any for sale but there hella overpriced now (because their becoming collectors i guess....) crazy!!! but im going to check out two tomorrow so where see

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
offtopic, haha.

Bronco is slowely coming along, ive been busy as hell with school and such so its not moving much. Im hoping to have it smogged by friday then register it. Then Ive got the water pump to change, try to find a leak, and deathwobble.

Im trying to get it to hollister at the end of this month.

And good luck with the camaros, owners think they can get a metric ton of cash for them these days.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I am redoing my switch pannel. Almost finished. Just wait till you start wiring, putting in realys, grounding everything:doh0715:
Old pannel..

Pics of new one coming soon.....

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Ptack and doggyb would you guys please go get a room or something! Always going off topic...SHEESH!

Now, back to switches!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice! Where did you get it at?

Yep, It's a West Marine switch plate. It's the first one in the pic.

mostly I just wanted to see if I could make them fit. I had to cut that marine plate down quite a bit (it was a 6 switch plate and had room for the switch names ) I had to move the over drive switch over, you can see the epoxy that I put the o.d. switch in with in that pic, but it's cleaned up now. I was shooting for it to look some what stock. I am going to paint the screws black, I think that will help. I made it on the ship when we where on a trip and this is the cool thing that I did. I took the plate with out the switches in it down in the engine room and painted it black and I used a pretty heavy coat of paint. I the placed it on the port engine were it couldn't fall off but it but rattled around a lot and it worked great. It came out like glass (I put the lazer on it and it's temp was 140 f.)

California Monkey said:
looks good. Any idea what switches will be for what?
Also, I'm in Sac until Friday.

·
Registered
722 Posts
hahah dont be jealous.... (just an update might be getting my camaro tomorrow, finally found one so were see) o and i saw some guy on fsb who had a set up of all the switches and cb on the ceiling! looked pretty sick.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Ptack and doggyb would you guys please go get a room or something! Always going off topic...SHEESH!

Now, back to switches!
This comment in itself was offtopic as it had nothing to do with his switches:histerica:thumbup

JTG, can you take the switches out of the plate, this may be the way to go to mount em on the diamond plate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts