Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread not too long ago where several people posted pictures of their switches and instrument panels. I did a search and can't find the thread.
Anyhow, I don't really like where my switches are now, and Alfred said if I wanted to I could design a new panel for them.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts

Heres mine!

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
GHOSTRIDER said:

Heres mine!
Door panel switches? What for?

Can you PM me some of the specs for that console? I like that one A LOT, I'd like mine to look almost exactly like that if possible.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Yep, I sure do. I will show you a few. You can check them all out in the link below. I actually built 2. One was wooden with a nice vinyal covering to match my interior but I wanted something more secure a year later that I could lock. Thats when I built the fully metal one. Diamond plate is painted with hammered black and it looks sweet. My metalworking craftsmanship could use some help but it came out sturdy and thats all I really needed. I have sparco seats that dont fold forward or hardly move forward so the only way to the back is over the console. All of my friends have stepped on it with full force and it hasnt been weakened at all. Its very sturdy. It has an aluminum frame.

http://www.supermotors.org/clubs/superford/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=3050&s=17638#content

Like I said, my craftsmanship could use some work, but atleast my ideas are solid :toothless Feel free to ask any more questions about it, I would be happy to awnser them :thumbup

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Marauder said:
Yep, I sure do. I will show you a few. You can check them all out in the link below. I actually built 2. One was wooden with a nice vinyal covering to match my interior but I wanted something more secure a year later that I could lock. Thats when I built the fully metal one. Diamond plate is painted with hammered black and it looks sweet. My metalworking craftsmanship could use some help but it came out sturdy and thats all I really needed. I have sparco seats that dont fold forward or hardly move forward so the only way to the back is over the console. All of my friends have stepped on it with full force and it hasnt been weakened at all. Its very sturdy. It has an aluminum frame.

http://www.supermotors.org/clubs/superford/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=3050&s=17638#content

Like I said, my craftsmanship could use some work, but atleast my ideas are solid :toothless Feel free to ask any more questions about it, I would be happy to awnser them :thumbup
That's cool - I'm going to have to show these to Alfred.
Thanks

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
-Spazmatic- said:
Door panel switches? What for?

Can you PM me some of the specs for that console? I like that one A LOT, I'd like mine to look almost exactly like that if possible.
:duh :doh0715: :banghead :twak :wacko

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
MuddyBronco13 said:
:duh :doh0715: :banghead :twak :wacko
Maybe I should have added a smiley (like :toothless) to the end of my first sentence?

I guess internet sarcasm doesn't work :whiteflag

But seriously, I want that effin' console.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Marauder, you do good work my friend...looks good

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
GHOSTRIDER said:

Heres mine!
could you pm me some of the specs also
thanks

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
YAY, Will has 1 switch.

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

And maybe tomorrow I will finally figure out why the lights don't go on when i hit the switch. I hate wiring crap. I totally need more lights though so I can more switchs. I love hitting that switch.

BTW- It was offically a pita getting that switch in there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts