Connect a bunch of wires and hope it still runs
Build trans cross member
Beef four link mounts on the frame side
Make front and rear driveshafts

I'm sure I forgot something???

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,581 Posts
I really dig the truggy look. I really badly wanted to do that to my bronco after I bought the F250 but I couldn't justify having 2 trail rigs... I love it man.

I don't know about the Bronco front end though. Are you using remote radiator or front end? If front end, keep the grill and bronco headlights and all, if you are mounting it remotely I'd throw some Hella's on the front and dump the grill & assembly- the hella's give off better (and brighter) light and unless this is seeing street time (which I highly doubt) then Hella's def.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #350
i've got a 20" led "F U" light bar waiting to go on, I had two that were going to be mounted along the top of the windshield but traded one for the tube bender I now own, may buy another but at 250 a pop not high on my list yet, also getting LED rock lights once the rig is wheelable. As for the radiator it will more than likely be in the front with electric fan, I'm really considering just dropping it down to a two seater to have less weight riding directly on top of the air shocks

oh and I didn't plan on putting the bronco headlights back in the grill, was definitely gonna do something high intensity

·
Full Of Rowdy Drunks
355 Posts
Keep it, that looks awesome! I love this build....been watching it for a while, really enjoying the transformation! Keep it up

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #355
thanks guys appreciate the input! progress is kinda slow lately, been a little chilly and these last few days when it was nice I spent time catching up on welding that wasn't finished on the rig, hopefully soon I'll have some more visual progress! switched jobs so I should have more time at home with the kids and rig!

341 - 360 of 405 Posts