Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No worries the owner of the site deleted it. He PM'd me and I sent him my phone number to try and work something out.

His concern and rightly so is someone profiting off of his site. The t-shirts sort on took a life of there own and hopefully something can be worked out with the owner, maybe add a couple of bucks to the shirt price to go towards the site. As I'm not making any gas money having single shirts shipped out (paying broken case price for individual sizes and colors, costs way more than ordering in quantities of 12) and basically custom printing them then throwing in some decals.

The list that was in the deleted thread was luckily on my computer and the people that paid did so correctly so I'll go ahead and order the shirts for the second and hopefully not last run.

:whiteflag

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think as long as it is established that it is non-profit it should be fine, there has been many T-shirt/sticker things done through the site. If there was profit to be made, you would have to pay for vendor status, but since its non-profit it shouldn't be an issue and the t-shirts can go on and the sticker thread can be re-opened.

By the way he also requested you to make another thread from the original because it was originally a sticker thread so it got too confusing and in best interests they encouraged you to make a t-shirt thread, and GArlic Bronco to make a sticker thread.
True but out of courtesy, still need to ask about using the FSB and it's related logos on the shirts. I'm not in the t-shirt biz per say but am lucky enough to have a buddy that has the equipment and I do the designs and printing in my spare time.

Right another thread was made as per a mods request, then deleted by the site owner/admin.

We'll get this sorted. I enjoy this site and will wear my shirt with pride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.