Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the t-shirt idea, and what about some steeeeekers? I think we have our t-shirt image

And i like the script Ollie came up with for some stickers.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Rotate that first image about 15dgr clockwise, throw on the font and let's do it! Of course the FSB.com needs to be in there somewhere as a ghost print. Perhaps just the oval image from the decal so it looks more like a sponsor on the shirt and maybe in shades of grey.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish i knew more about computers than just how to turn it on and off!

What i think would look good is under the broncospeed script having the www.fsb.com in the same font, only smaller, and i like the gray color for that. What about having the oval fsb on the front in the pocket area?

What color for the shirts? I think black would look cool, and it would hide dirt/grease/burrito and taco stains!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
A few months ago I considered buying broncospeed.com and linking it to the forum, but it looks like someone else already did. Assuming it's someone we can trust will keep it linked to this forum we could put that on the shirts.

As for color, black always looks good but I hate standing in the sun in a black shirt. I'll take another color if it's available.

So who's making these anyway?

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there any way to find out who got the domain name? I hope it isn't you know who!

As to who is making them, we need to get a final design, and i would think that we would need fsb's blessing

A red shirt would also look good.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I vote for the FSB circle on the front breast (hehe, breast), and the big pic on the back, I hate big pics on the front of shirts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Is there any way to find out who got the domain name? I hope it isn't you know who!

As to who is making them, we need to get a final design, and i would think that we would need fsb's blessing

A red shirt would also look good.
Hey Nick,

I can find out who owns the domain. I should shoot him or her an email and see what's doing.

Chris

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Hey Nick,

I can find out who owns the domain. I should shoot him or her an email and see what's doing.

Chris
its probably joe....:thumbup

·
Registered
852 Posts
I'm in for a couple shirts, whatever color they are.

·
Registered
809 Posts
i have a shirt guy and a sticker guy.

i need a hi-rez version of the pic we are using (i think you took that pic steve).

i also need a hi-rez version of the fsb.com logo

we need do decide on color and i need to get a rough idea of how many we want to order.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Ollie, the pic is mine but unfortunately it's not high-res. When I took the pic I was scrambling to get the camera on and aimed in time and didn't realize it was on a lower quality setting. I'll email it to you when I get home.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I think somebody should start a poll on t shirt colors. I'd prefer white, black, or a nice Ford blue.
Yeah. Black or white shirts with print colors in reds and shades of grey that will work on either shirt. Perhaps have FSB in ford blue. In fact, for the front use the FSB blue oval logo and overlap Broncospeed on it around the pocket area.

1 - 20 of 238 Posts