Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a Tactical seat cover that fits 95's?

Rugged Ridge makes one for a wrangler that may work if I cut a hole for the armrest. Are there any others? Pics?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
What is a tact-a-cool seat cover?

·
Super Moderator
26,042 Posts
yo,
Look @ Wet Okole
http://www.wetokole.com/FORDBRONCOF.html
"Wet Okole's complete custom tailored, waterproof seat covers are the best fitted seat cover on the market. Each of our seat covers come with 1/2" foam on the seat and seat back for extra padding, comfort and seat protection. Each seat cover's front and sides are impact air bag compatible and have been tested at an airbag lab for compliance.

Our Ford Seat Covers neoprene is laminated with nylon on both sides, making it twice as strong. No rubber touches your seat material which is especially important with leather or vinyl seats. They come in numerous color combinations to match virtually all car interiors. Wet Okole seat covers use high quality quick connect fasteners and Velcro. These Seat Covers are easy to install and can usually be installed without removing your seats.* "

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Try looking at coverking.com. That's where I got mine from. Check out my build for the pics. Be prepared to wait. Each cover is custom made per your order, so they don't keep a huge inventory of already made covers, but that allows them to custom make them to your needs and specs.

·
Registered
796 Posts
LOL AFBronco beat me...

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm really happy with my coverkings but my cushions were pretty worn down so replacing those along with the new coverking tactical covers made it much better.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts