Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Going to Tahuya on Jan 19th and wanted to invite all my Bronco pals that can attend. Should be nice and muddy..

Currently have my 81, the wife is bringing her 84, an FJ and a jeep.

Short notice. This was the 2009 Tahuya run.

Who wants to wheel?

Attachments

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Too far outta my range but hope it's a good time.

"Dude... she did that better than you."
"SHUT UP!"

Looks like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing man.

House of Windsor 4ever!
If I recall, the pic was Saturday during the day, and I didn't arrive till that evening. I still, to this day, want to commit mass executions on the ringy-dingy 2-strokers that started riding at 7am that Sunday morning. They do not know how lucky they were that I wasn't armed.....

House of Windsor 4ever!
I think everyone suffered that morning. I was just bummed I didn't have Eddie repaired so I could've driven it there. But the Saturday evening fire session, and Paul and I had fun listening to another member (I know who it was but can't remember his name off the top of my head) snap his front axle u-joint....

Registered
7am is standard for bike guys lol. I saw your video a while back on YouTube, cool to find out it was made by a FSB guy! I will have to pay more attention to the regional thread. I just "finished" my 82, I think tahuya would be a good shake down run.

Registered
Looks like a lot of fun. I just moved to Olympia from Mount Vernon and want to check out Tahuya too, sounds like we need to schedule a Bronco run this summer! I used to wheel at Walker orv when I was up north. I'd like to go to Evans creek too, haven't wheeled there since high-school.

If you guys make it happen... snap some pics for us. I'd love to see more of what's happening on the other side of the hills and valleys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts