Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BeastfaB
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a feeler if anyone wants to kill some time Saturday. Not looking to get crazy. Just want to cruise around in the woods for a bit.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Wish I was closer...And had a more capable rig..

·
Registered
166 Posts
damn,

I already told the G/F we'd go up to Port Angeles (maybe play in the snow at Hurricane ridge)

I really do wanna take mine out there to tahuya and check the area out.

·
BeastfaB
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wish I was closer...And had a more capable rig..
Dude... you aren't that far away. Kent is about 60 minutes from my house and then another 45 minutes from here. Tahuya isn't some scary place to wheel. About 80% of it you could drive a stock rig through so you have a "capable rig". ;)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Sorry bud, just finished body bushings last night and the inside is still all tore apart....go figure.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Dude... you aren't that far away. Kent is about 60 minutes from my house and then another 45 minutes from here. Tahuya isn't some scary place to wheel. About 80% of it you could drive a stock rig through so you have a "capable rig". ;)
Ah, okay. Well I'll have to try it out sometime.

·
Registered
166 Posts
PICS ?????

I ended up in the snow (somewhere in the mountains near sequim)
firing off my new AR15 (and a few other toys)

·
BeastfaB
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not really any pics other than a nice one my son took with his phone. I actually got the beast stuck for the first time. A little over 3 feet of mud/water a few inches above the door sill. Cody had to jump in the water and hook up the strap and Jason pulled me out. :banghead

·
Registered
697 Posts
I actually got the beast stuck for the first time. A little over 3 feet of mud/water a few inches above the door sill. Cody had to jump in the water and hook up the strap and Jason pulled me out. :banghead
your's must not be that "capable" then huh?! :goodfinge

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
Billdo
2,191 Posts
Not really any pics other than a nice one my son took with his phone. I actually got the beast stuck for the first time. A little over 3 feet of mud/water a few inches above the door sill. Cody had to jump in the water and hook up the strap and Jason pulled me out. :banghead

man thats a really sweet pic, are all these bodies of water rain puddles or are they year round lakes and ponds or somn. i really need to get my ass up there are explore that place

·
Registered
697 Posts
both. That's called Mud Lake. It gets about up to the doors at the middle and maybe a little more. I got stuck in middle and had water coming in. It's mostly dry in summer, but it's got a lot of good mud. Heck, John's rig got stuck. I don't remember if he had the arb's locked in tho...there's another spot directly behind the truck that's a little smaller but deeper. That's where John got stuck. Some guys with rock crawlers must have dug some trenches with the 49" IROKS.:rockon

·
Billdo
2,191 Posts
both. That's called Mud Lake. It gets about up to the doors at the middle and maybe a little more. I got stuck in middle and had water coming in. It's mostly dry in summer, but it's got a lot of good mud. Heck, John's rig got stuck. I don't remember if he had the arb's locked in tho...there's another spot directly behind the truck that's a little smaller but deeper. That's where John got stuck. Some guys with rock crawlers must have dug some trenches with the 49" IROKS.:rockon
anytime! it's not that big of a place to go for a weekend and camp or anything, but if you're ever up around our area, we'll gladly go show you around. :thumbup
sounds cool, definatly when my sas is done ill be coming up there, ill let you guys know and we can mess around up there or somn :beer

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
anytime! it's not that big of a place to go for a weekend and camp or anything, but if you're ever up around our area, we'll gladly go show you around. :thumbup

I took that tour........got stuck on a root and had to winch downhill in the first 5 minutes, body damage on my pretty flamed truck, blown hub, and saw a walking tree heading down the road........good times!:toothless

hahahaha, just bustin' chops Jason, had a great time. will be goin again:beer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts