Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen many rusted right to crap here and I think my have been fixed a few time, this is mine.......( . )( . )..........

I have seen duallys with back bra's on the tail gate and did the same :thumbup work pretty good..........( . )( . ).............

Another picture.........( . )( . )............

I have to make it go into the contours, but still looks tit's to me, what do you think..........( . )( . ).?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
abra said:
:thumbup

i just used elec.. tape on my rust. black truck black tape cant tell from 5 ft away:toothless

delete it LOL
Thats RedNeck Style brah............( . )( . ).........I went just above that :thumbup

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
davids78bronco said:
What's with the text boobs? I've never seen a canadian type out Island Boy grammar before, but ok.

So, rather than replace the tailgate, you just covered up the rust? Out of sight, out of mind, right?
What's with the text boobs?
I have been on forums for 5 years now alot of different ones and have used the .......( . )( . ).........all this time for my love for the female bobbies!

I've never seen a canadian type out Island Boy grammar before, but ok.
Are you an out of work teacher that needs to be bitchin on peoples typing skills now, get a job !

So, rather than replace the tailgate, you just covered up the rust? Out of sight, out of mind, right?
I sink my money into my high performance boats and my newer ( 2002 Chevy ) than to keep putting it in this, the better I make it look the more gets stolen off of it! ( stereo last week, $2500.00 worth , they left the $500.00 dollar 6x9's ). Once the top comes off the tail gate will be discarded, that bra that I made will go on the new one after, this is just a quick fix right now....:rockon :goodfinge :histerica :duh

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
broncos&bombs said:
this thread makes no sense.
Okay, my Bronco isn't rusted anywhere except the tailgate and I wanted to fix it fast without spending lots of money ( hide it ) . Are we getting it yet? Then some guys yapped about my .........( . )( . )...........at the end of all my posts and then this other brah talked about using black tape to cover over destruction to tailgates and I told him to use 100MPH tape ( duck tape ), Oh I told the teacher to get a job, that about sums it up, anything else :thumbup :rofl: ..........( . )( . )..............

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Kim Hanson said:
Okay, my Bronco isn't rusted anywhere except the tailgate and I wanted to fix it fast without spending lots of money ( hide it ) . Are we getting it yet? Then some guys yapped about my .........( . )( . )...........at the end of all my posts and then this other brah talked about using black tape to cover over destruction to tailgates and I told him to use 200MPH tape ( duck tape ), Oh I told the teacher to get a job, that about sums it up, anything else :thumbup :rofl: ..........( . )( . )..............
fixed the duct tape for ya. i understand everything that was said here, just seems.....i dont know, whats the word........pointless i guess. instead of covering up the problem(it will only get worse and the cost will go up and up), try actually fixing the problem now. it will be cheaper in the long run.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
broncos&bombs said:
fixed the duct tape for ya. i understand everything that was said here, just seems.....i dont know, whats the word........pointless i guess. instead of covering up the problem(it will only get worse and the cost will go up and up), try actually fixing the problem now. it will be cheaper in the long run.
The tail gate is toast, window won't work and I want to take off the tailgate and destroy it but is needs to be in my garage to do it! Im going to make it a full time no top on Bronco type of truck ( summertime only ) It is a toy for me nothing more, my next sound system will put out over 3000 watts and it should be wild! My last one that was stolen was only 1000 watts, loud but not loud enough! Have you seen what 3000 watts will do to the cap windows? 1000 watts moved them alot. I just needed to cover it up till my boat is out of the garage, it looked like shit next to everything else............:thumbup ........( . )( . )..........

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
broncos&bombs said:
It is DuckTape, put it on and that shiat isn't going to fly away :thumbup .......( . )( . )...........

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Kim Hanson said:
The tail gate is toast, window won't work and I want to take off the tailgate and destroy it but is needs to be in my garage to do it! Im going to make it a full time no top on Bronco type of truck ( summertime only ) It is a toy for me nothing more, my next sound system will put out over 3000 watts and it should be wild! My last one that was stolen was only 1000 watts, loud but not loud enough! Have you seen what 3000 watts will do to the cap windows? 1000 watts moved them alot. I just needed to cover it up till my boat is out of the garage, it looked like shit next to everything else............:thumbup ........( . )( . )..........
ok i see now, not really a DD. i just traded an Audiobahn 15(4000W i think) for 2 12's. my friend had the 12's and wanted to see what the 15 sounded like in his car, so we switched and i liked the way the 12's sounded better than the 15. got a cleaner sound. i have a sony 1000w amp hooked up to it. got it from walmart. i dont have the money for the system i want. the 15 sounded way better in his car than it did in my BKO. so you're gonna have no top with a 3000W system? no soft top?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
broncos&bombs said:
ok i see now, not really a DD. i just traded an Audiobahn 15(4000W i think) for 2 12's. my friend had the 12's and wanted to see what the 15 sounded like in his car, so we switched and i liked the way the 12's sounded better than the 15. got a cleaner sound. i have a sony 1000w amp hooked up to it. got it from walmart. i dont have the money for the system i want. the 15 sounded way better in his car than it did in my BKO. so you're gonna have no top with a 3000W system? no soft top?
Im going to cover the back with a 1/2 " plywood and get covered, loud will be :rockon I had IMMP Pioneers in it with a 1000 watt Clarion and it made the back windows move outward alot :rockon Picasso amp and 4000 watt subs should be the beast for it, I want atleast 2000 watts to eack sub or maybe get one that can handle 4000 watts . I think the best sounding is 10's, some people say 15"s. I like the Eclipse and the W7's, stilll want the MTX 9500,s :beer ........( . )( . )............

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
a buddy back in highschool had 4 mtx thunder 6000 10's with a big ass lanzar amp and equilizer on em. when he would bring his truck in the auto shop and blast his system, it would quake chit in other classrooms. it was a badass system. the next system will go in my DD once i get another DD. my BKO is eventually gonna be my play toy. not gonna worry about a system in it. ill need the space in the back for gear.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
broncos&bombs said:
we got 200MPH duct tape here in the US of A. its DUCT. as in heating DUCT. dont you watch Home Improvement?
No, shit I just got radio last year :toothless :rofl: ...........( . )( . )............

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.