Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, yes I used the search button for about 2 hours

ok about a year back when I bought my 91 bronco the tailgate was rusted to complete crap, then my buddy decided to slam it closed and tension bar let loose and smashed the window, I was not to happy... anyway I jus picked up an used complete one today, glass and all . well amost complete all I need is 2 little damn hinges. sadly when i threw the other rustbucketed of a tailgate out i did not save them, i found crap loads for 66 - 76 but nothing for a 91, ford dealer said they might be able to get them in but they cost a fouturne ofcorse, if anyone could segest a link or where ever i could find them that be great, if any happin to have a pair on a parts truck id probably be interested in buying them


Bronco rules them all
hooked on phonics? huh wuts thot
 

·
FSB warrior
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
I have some, they may not be the greatest though $10 shipping. If your interested Ill go out and take them off and get you a pic, if not I wont waste my time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$10 + shipping you mean ? . Im a few hours north of the border in Canada, depending on your location, it might cost to much to ship. if ya want you could shoot me yer zip code, my email should be in my profile, and I will go check out fedex. Im thinkin both hinges could fit in one of those envalopes
 

·
FSB warrior
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
Baumer said:
$10 + shipping you mean ? . Im a few hours north of the border in Canada, depending on your location, it might cost to much to ship. if ya want you could shoot me yer zip code, my email should be in my profile, and I will go check out fedex. Im thinkin both hinges could fit in one of those envalopes
Maybe, I dont know what the rates are like in canada, but I dont see them costing any more then 10 bucks to ship

Make it 5 + shipping if you want, just hope the bolts come out ok thats my only concern

58704
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from what i can figure out, $40 - $60 from fedex thats based on say 4" squre box at .5 lbs i might have to wait bit longer and serch bit more localy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea will have to keep an eye out I was all over the area searchin them today, in this region bronco tailgates seem to get get striped soon as they land in the wrecking yard.
 

·
FSB warrior
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
that sucks, here I thought someone was gonna get a deal. I can always throw them over the border to ya:thumbup
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,024 Posts
Baumer said:
...$40 - $60 from fedex thats based on say 4" squre box at .5 lbs...
:shocked Was that for overnight??? I've shipped 20 lbs to Kanadia for less than that by FE Ground. :shrug I'd guess $10 would be plenty to get a pair of t/g hinges to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not sure it was 2 - 4 day delivery. Well anyways problem is solve i tracked down a pair a few towns over and picked them up today, gonna put tailgate on this weekend, gonna be so nice to have a back window again after a year of plywood bieng my tailgate and winow :) . thank you however 81Bronk36 for offering the help, much appreciated
 

·
FSB warrior
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
Baumer said:
not sure it was 2 - 4 day delivery. Well anyways problem is solve i tracked down a pair a few towns over and picked them up today, gonna put tailgate on this weekend, gonna be so nice to have a back window again after a year of plywood bieng my tailgate and winow :) . thank you however 81Bronk36 for offering the help, much appreciated
Welcome, just trying to help ya out:thumbup
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top