Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 that I need to source a tailgate, preferably one that's complete and rust-free, though I have the glass I pulled out of my old one. Anyone have ideas of where to find one in the Denver area? Advice most appreciated - the best deal I've found is $500 delivered. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cant imagine you cant find a tail gate cheaper than 500 in the Denver area.

LMC sells tail gates for your year truck for 289.95--- install your parts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I havent been to the junk yard on Federal in a while but they might have something there.
I'm not sure what they would charge for a tailgate but I'm sure it'll be less than $500

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was just at both pull and pays last weekend and the tailgates were junk. The one off 25 only has 1 bonco that's completely gutted, the one off 70 has a couple with a lot of parts up for grabs

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,083 Posts
I also agree that 500 is not horrible for a factory rust free gate, I would give that for one, especially delivered.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. I ended up ordering it - it's complete, and has glass in it with defrost, etc. I did see new ones for about $300, but given the PITA trying to install all the equipment, $500 seems like a deal. Haven't received it yet but will post some shots and the source if it turns out well. I called yards all over town to try to find one that I could pick up or pull, but found nothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts