Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my panel from Cutsmetal today, and installed it on my '95. I'm pretty pleased with the appearance.

Thanks goes to Huze 24 for coming up with the idea and steering me in the right direction on getting it together.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'll never believe it... $40.00.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Tailgate panel

MattBFromlacey said:
Whats The deal With "Commercial Vehicle" written on the bumper :shrug

Im just pondering it kinda confused me

In Okla. you get a tax break on a tag if you use it commercially. The previous owner had it registered as a commercial vehicle, and the decal is a bitch to get off. I've been procrastinating, but I need to just get a little stool and spend and hour or two picking that dang thing off!

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
1911, Did your 95 have the silver liner on the tailgate stock?

I would like to take mine off...But, I dont want to have a ton of holes in the tailgate...I would like to just leave it bard under there...Whats involved in taking it off?

·
huh
7,195 Posts
that looks damn good.. just dont go crazy like that guy on ebay and diamond plate everything and install a 2nd tire carrier in the back..

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Tailgate panel

1911copper said:
In Okla. you get a tax break on a tag if you use it commercially.
That explains why 90% of all trucks in OK have that written on them....:toothless

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Drilim said:
1911, Did your 95 have the silver liner on the tailgate stock?

I would like to take mine off...But, I dont want to have a ton of holes in the tailgate...I would like to just leave it bard under there...Whats involved in taking it off?

No, the '95 does not come stock with, one, and it was just painted black like the rest of the truck. You basically want yours the way mine was.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Re: Re: Tailgate panel

Blaze said:
That explains why 90% of all trucks in OK have that written on them....:toothless

Yeah, that and you see a lot of Texas plates, which are cheaper on new cars, and you also see a dealer's wife, daughter, mother, son, father,cousin, uncle- all wearing dealer "hard plates".

We also see a lot of illegal immigrants carrying a Kansas driver's license, since their regs are rather loose. Apparently all you have to do there is raise your right hand, and say "I'm so-and-so (for real) and I can drive. Really."
They'll issue anyone a license.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bronkzilla said:
that looks damn good.. just dont go crazy like that guy on ebay and diamond plate everything and install a 2nd tire carrier in the back..

:lolup

I guess I missed that one. Did someone post pics of it here?

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
You don't wanna see that pic...It hurts to look at it.....

Yours however is looking pretty good......For some reason I thought it was brown??? Did you paint it??? Fog

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, this is my new truck. Both is/were black. The '89 is for sale if you want it. :D

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
So how would one go about removing the stock silver panel?!?!

And whats underneath it to fill....I wanna know, I hate it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't know. I've never done that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts