Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tailgate in as is condition $150

5 pictures available at link below, click next...

http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/media/688135

This came off my 84 parts truck and is in operational condition. Nothing has been removed from the gate. It includes the latches, release handle, inside access panel, spare tire mount catch, rear window glass, rear window regulator, window motor, and the wiring harness with about 6 inches of wire coming out of the tailgate before it was cut. Gate is pictured outside where it was removed from the truck but is now being stored in my garage.

Tailgate hinge bolts broke when I tried to remove them, so you'd have to drill or extract those before putting on your truck. Tailgate has no rot, but does have holes drilled accross the top from a soft top that was on the truck. Rear window went down slowly but would not go back up. Willing to ship at the buyers expense as this thing is big and heavy. Tailgate is a metallic brown color. Pickup or delivery available between Boston, MA, and Houlton ME near Interstate 95.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dougs89 - My shipping Zip is 02155, which is near Boston, MA where I work. Not sure on the weight of this thing, but I'm guessing 60-70 lbs? Couldn't find much info on the Forum on the exact weight. I'm betting shipping will be high. I'm traveling for work until Friday, so I can't weigh or measure the gate to run a quote. If you can measure yours and estimate the weight run a detailed quote based on size and weight with Fedex or UPS based and let me know what you find out.

Bossind - As I said, I'm on a biz trip until Friday, but can get better pics then. It really is a surprisingly clean gate though and I'm headed north to the Fort Kent, ME area Friday evening or Saturday morning, so I could meet you in Houlton on the way up or on the way back down Sunday or Monday. PM me if you want my phone number so we can talk about that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts