Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've looked on the Bronco Graveyard and there are a couple different terms for weatherstipping and I cant figure out what parts I need so I can order them from the graveyard. For now I know I need to replace the hard plastic (or maybe rubber) pieces that are attached to the tailgate and the window slides up and down between. The outside one is all cracked and allows water to get inside the tailgate and in the back of the truck. What are these two pieces called? I couldn't find a diagram on Steves83 Supermotors page either. I want to make sure I don't order the pieces that go around the tailgate or on the truck. I need the pieces on the tailgate that run horizontally, and like I said they contact the window at all times when the window is up (even if the tailgate was down). Hope this makes sense. Part numbers as well as the actual term for these two pieces would be huge.
thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks guys. And Steve, I apparently wasn't in the tailgate tech section. The bookmark I saved didn't have anything about tailgates. Im a noobie to this site and the supermotors sight so I didn't navigate it properly. Sorry. I thought I looked hard, well I did, just in the wrong place.

thanks again guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts