Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rear window goes up and down perfect with the button on the dash but for some reason it will not go up or down when trying to use the key in the tailgate? what is the reason for that?

and another thing is since i bought the truck the REAR ANTILOCK light is light up on the dash?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Might check motor there's an adjustment screw on the side of the motor. Might also check wiring on side of tailgate, may have broken wire. Had one myself. Brake Problem...power-bleed your system. Might be an air bubble or moisture in the system. Kinda of-a pain in the ass to bleed system but if you have a pressurizing tank to do it with it can be a breeze ...don't have to have the second person to pump brakes.

MCS

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just repaired my bad connector to the window inside the panel, all looked fine but up close it was fried.
P.S. My motor sounds awful coming up, but smoothing coming down, sprayed the gear(which looked like it had some neversieze on it) with PB Blaster, no change, any ideas??
Thanks

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
You guys are lucky you even have the damn key, I never got one with my truck and it should work since the motor was replaced when I put on a new tailgate.

I could have one made but it's damn expensive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.