Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be gone from the site for awhile. If you need/want any help feel free to email me. Take Care. NORM

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
thats not the answer to getting things fixed around here, but if thats what you want then later. people complain but dont offer suggestions to help us fix whats wrong. how do you expect this site to grow if everyone up and leaves cause there is something they dont like

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Don't do that Norm. don't take offense to what a few say. It's not worth it. What you have to do is stick around and piss everyone else off like Old Yeller does.

I really wish you'd reconsider.

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Sometimes its good to just take a step back, and get a breather in. Look forward to your speedy return Norm :beer

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Don't do that Norm. don't take offense to what a few say. It's not worth it. What you have to do is stick around and piss everyone else off like Old Yeller does.

I really wish you'd reconsider.

OIC, you make some butt buddies at the hospital and now you're gonna slam on your old buddy Yeller, Well :goodfinge you freakin Wildabeast. :toothless

Yeller

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Oldyeller said:
OIC, you make some butt buddies at the hospital and now you're gonna slam on your old buddy Yeller, Well :goodfinge you freakin Wildabeast. :toothless

Yeller
Thank you for clarifying Robs point so eloquently ya old geezer :goodfinge :toothless

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Dustin said:
thats not the answer to getting things fixed around here, but if thats what you want then later. people complain but dont offer suggestions to help us fix whats wrong. how do you expect this site to grow if everyone up and leaves cause there is something they dont like
to each his own, makes no sense to me

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
not quite sure what happened, norm, but i wish you the best and dont be afraid to come around here. whoever was giving you crap, say f*ck 'em and keep posting.

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,880 Posts
These "I'm leaving" threads are getting really lame. Your not solving anything by taking your ball and going home like a child just because your thread was moved. Why dont you discuss your "issues" with the mods and have it resolved?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
MatthewC said:
These "I'm leaving" threads are getting really lame. Your not solving anything by taking your ball and going home like a child just because your thread was moved. Why dont you discuss your "issues" with the mods and have it resolved?

Ever go to your fav resturant sp* every day for like two weeks straight and notice alot of thing you don't like that you didn't before, but are powerless to do something about? Iunno if that's it but one idea that my ex suggested.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts