Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PARTS ADDED

I CAN SEND PICS OF ANYTHING!! Located in Boerne, TX at the moment College Station, TX when i get some of it taken apart and transfered.

35x12.50 r 15 bfg mud terrains 3- 99% tread and 1 is brand new. have recipt from discount tire for the road side hazzard. $700 SOLD

8.8 gears, 4.56's with detroit lockrite and front ttb 3rd member- percision gears 4.56's with trac loc. ( 500 for the front 3rd member and 8.8 gears and lockrite)

E4od transmission with heavy duty bands and new torque converter- 4k on rebuild- $500

BW1356 transfer case manual shift- $200

6" ttb lift coils, drop brackets, radius arm drop brackets and rear blocks. $300 (sold)

polished aluminum bilsteen shocks- 4 front 2 rear $250

newish rear driveshaft with new u joints- $75 (sold)

smitty built front and rear bumpers- 250 for both

ADDED 3" body lift for bronco. 50 bucks

Drawtite trailor hitch- 50 bucks
headlight assemblies- 25 bucks each or 40 for both
grill- 25 bucks
steering stabilizer- 25 bucks
drilled and slotted rotors fairly new and in great condition - 35 bucks
Stainless steel braided extended brake lines front and rear - 45 bucks
brake booster and master cylinder - 30 bucks

anything else just ask.......

I WILL START TAKING PARTS OFF OF THE ROLLED BRONCO WHEN I GO TO MY PARENTS HOUSE TO GET MY CAR. UNTILL THEN I WILL JUST BE TAKING ORDERS FOR PARTS. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY ON LARGE ITEMS!!! EMAIL ME AND WE'LL TALK

If you have questions on anything just IM me or PM me or call, whatever. i have more pics of all of them.

adding more stuff. will part out the f350 if its worth it. or make an offer on one or both or whatever.

1993 f350- $1200 bad transmission, runs, but kinda rough. 7.3 IDI deisel with 280k on the ticker OBO

1988 Ford bronco. runs drives, clean title. needs a little work. but the rolled bronco i bought would have the front end parts minus the fender to fix it. 5.0 with AOD transmission. warn hubs. $1000

stock ford rims. $200 fits anything with 5 x 5.5 bolt pattern (sold)

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
man i want the axles and the bumpers but i need a new engine so i will have to pass this up...good luck

·
Registered
120 Posts
dibs on smitty bumpers
please could wait untill tonight
thannks sam

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
pickup is located in Texas too?

what trans does it have??

can you send any other photos to [email protected]

thanks.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the pickup is in Texas also. it has the automatic so i dont know if its the AOD oe E4od. i'd imagine its the E4od.the only other pic i have of the truck is of the other side of it. my cameras card filled up with the last pics of the outside. i'll get more if your seriously interested.

brick wall get back with me later if you'd like. im always around

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,830 Posts
And i thought my roll over was bad.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
How long is the rear driveshaft? Is it stock or lengthened? And are you willin to ship it. It should be normal shiprates since it's under 6' long and less than 50lbs. Let me know cause I need one for my truck.
Thanks
Keith

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think the driveshaft is stock length. he did not say anything otherwise. and yeah i would ship that. as for the spring, i dont know just yet, i would like to sell the lift as a whole.

·
Registered
120 Posts
hey
im still begging the parents
would you meet half way?
sam

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Talk to me about the 8.8 rearend 4.56's with detroit lockrite- fresh rebuild when gears were installed. all new seals and brake components- $400

front ttb- percision gears 4.56's with trac loc. - $250

pm me with your best

1 - 20 of 114 Posts