Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking the for sale threads on this site for some time now. I finally decided to go ahead and register and put up a few posts of my own. I do not have a bronco...yet, which leads me to the reason for this post. I've been checking eBay, traderonline and this site for a beater. Do you guys (and gals for that matter) know of any other sites that may be just as productive as far as finding a ride goes? I've got a '94 EB Explorer on 31x10.50s and manual Warn hubs. I can throw some pics up in anyone is interested. Thanks for your help!

--Devo

·
Super Moderator
14,721 Posts
Another Dixie Chapter member...alright!!! Welcome to the site Dev, as far as finding a Bronco, there's plenty of them here in FL. Keep your eyes posted on the classifieds like Mike said and then run anything by us before you go ahead and make the purchase. You might want to get in touch with Gobucs, he's down in your neck of the woods and may know of a few for sale.:beer :beer

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Hey buddy, just let go of a trail beater for $850, red 89 XLT no rear seats or rear carpet, hard top, with a soft top. 3 days to slow. If you tell me what you want and what to spend I will get it done.

Edit: You are on flexplorers.com right, and florida4x4.com, name sounds familiar. :shrug

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gobucs, that's me on both those sites. Did you have your red bronco on ebay? If so I know the one you are talking about. Thanks for the offer on the bronco; I'd have gone for $850. Ideally I'm looking for under $750, but if it's closer I'd be willing to step up (I have access to a flat bed car hauler if it's not running soundly). I just get nervous pushing my daily driver down narrow trails and washouts, not to mention water over the headlights, know what I'm sayin'? If I break a beater, no big deal, I just don't wheel for a wile. If I break my explorer time to pony up and get her fixed before work on Monday.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Welcome aboard my man!:beer Like alot of them have said so far, check localy, almost everytime I go wheelin' in Fla. I see a rig that I'd pick up if I didn't allready have two too many projects going....just pe patient and keep your eyes peeled. (of course you know when your an actual vehicle owner you see that purticular vehicle EVERYWHERE...:shrug Why is that?? Anyway maybe some of the guys down your way will see one and think of ya!):thumbup

·
College User
2,013 Posts
I know the guy selling it, live like 10 houses away. Was gunna buy it but have no space right now, got a boat taking it up. Do you care about year, motor, dents, etc.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm lookin for the 302. I'm not worried about the year. But I'll take anything really. As long as it's got a good transmition I think I can handle the rest of it. I'd love one that runs. Thanks so much for the help!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts