Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking the for sale threads on this site for some time now. I finally decided to go ahead and register and put up a few posts of my own. I do not have a bronco...yet, which leads me to the reason for this post. I've been checking eBay, traderonline and this site for a beater. Do you guys (and gals for that matter) know of any other sites that may be just as productive as far as finding a ride goes? I've got a '94 EB Explorer on 31x10.50s and manual Warn hubs. I can throw some pics up in anyone is interested. Thanks for your help!

--Devo

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gobucs, that's me on both those sites. Did you have your red bronco on ebay? If so I know the one you are talking about. Thanks for the offer on the bronco; I'd have gone for $850. Ideally I'm looking for under $750, but if it's closer I'd be willing to step up (I have access to a flat bed car hauler if it's not running soundly). I just get nervous pushing my daily driver down narrow trails and washouts, not to mention water over the headlights, know what I'm sayin'? If I break a beater, no big deal, I just don't wheel for a wile. If I break my explorer time to pony up and get her fixed before work on Monday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm lookin for the 302. I'm not worried about the year. But I'll take anything really. As long as it's got a good transmition I think I can handle the rest of it. I'd love one that runs. Thanks so much for the help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.