Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What seats should i use. I have access to 2 like new tan leather explorer sport seats, sould i use them? How will they fit? Has anyone done this?

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
351cleveland said:
those xplorer seats shud work........do they have lumbar/bolster support .....?

Full power everything

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Should be an easy swap. You can use your stock mounting brackets and bolt the Explorer seats on top or if you still want the functionality of the stock seats for getting into the back you could probably put the Explorer seat on the Bronco frame and sliders but you'll lose the powered stuff. I mounted my Corbeau's on the stock brackets. Working by myself at a moderately slow pace I got both seats done in 6 hours.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Another good choice for seats are the ones from a 2004-2006 Ford F-150 Reg Cab.

I have my name on the waiting list for a set and I will explain why:

The 2004-2006 Regular cab F-150's flip forward to allow access to the rear storage area, the supercab's and crew cab's don't flip forward. The seats from 2004-06 have built in seat belts that allow the removal of the factory seat belt locations to allow better room for things like a rollcage. These seats also have different styles from cheap cloth to full leather,full power and heating.

Alot of salvage yards can do the search for you, when I get mine in I will do a write up to show how cool they are.

Best part, I am getting mine used for $300.00 Canadian shipped to my door.

Food for thought....

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts